Her First Face...OUR PERFECT BEAUTY

Saturday, September 13, 2008

change is good

You will notice some slight changes to the site-please don't be alarmed. The list of Adalynn's Cyber Friends is gone, only to be replaced with blogs we follow-if I've missed you please let me know. Please sign in and follow our blog! With over 11,000 hits in the past year, it is hard to believe we only have 2 followers. If you don't know how, please leave me a message and I will guide you through. We've added the weather for our area as well as a daily bible verse. The bottom tickers have been updated and are current (at least until Broderick's birthday in a month). I hope to mess around a bit more and add some more cool things. Stay posted-it will continue to change.

4 comments:

  1. You know I'm a follower, I just don't to list on my blog what blogs I follow, because truth be told, that's why there are links in my sidebar. I follow everyone on my links section. LOL. So don't count me out as a follower, I'm just not official with the new gadget from blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I just watched your "perfect beauty" video again and it brings tears to my eyes EVERY TIME! I love that song and all the pics are so precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like Darcy... I follow all the blogs on my sidebar list. I like to check it and see what new blog post titles I don't recognize and check them out! But... I DID set up the blog following thing, although I'll still check out new posts my old way. : ) I know what you mean, though, about having so many hits and only 2 offical followers. I was surprised when I went back to school to find out how many people read my blog but never comment. I guess it poses the question, "Why are we blogging? For a record of our daily lives? Or to share with others and get their thoughts?" Of course I'm trying for both and LOVE when I get comments. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someday I'll make a point to figure out the new follower/followee tool. But you know I'm always here! I can understand your jealousy, I wish I could meet all of our blogging buddies!

    ReplyDelete