Her First Face...OUR PERFECT BEAUTY

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I AM NORMAL!!


Well, I just wanted to let you all know that after lots of blood work and a CT scan-they have decided I am normal. There is nothing wrong with me that they can find as of now. About 50% of the time the cause of Uveitis is unknown and the doctor thinks that is the case with mine. I go to a opthamologist in 2 weeks and if he thinks differently. If so, than my regular doctor will do more extensive testing. But as of now, contrary to what many believe, I am completely normal.


I just had to post a picture of Adalynn taken a couple of days ago smiling her "wide smile". She is such a happy baby, smiling, laughing, and cooing all the time. God has blessed us with an amazing little girl (and two beautiful boys).

No comments:

Post a Comment